- Malia, 20, Junior in college.
- Living in Minnesota.
- A cis queer lady.
- Originally from NE Portland.
- Mixed (Japanese/Okinawan & white as fuck).
- A Gryffinclaw.
- On this blog, you are likely to encounter: anti-racism, feminism, lots of queerness, and fat/body positivity. I really don’t want to fight with followers about these things as I do that enough in real life,* so if any of those things are going to bother you it’s probably in your best interest to unfollow.
- That being said, this is my personal blog and thus my content changes all the time. You’re also likely to find my favorite nerdy things (yelling about science and school, mostly), my favorite pop culture things (Harry Potter, Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Avengers, Star Trek 1d,
Teen Wolf this has mostly devolved into posting pictures of Tyler Posey’s face so unless you hate Posey in which case you should leave you’re probably mostly safe if you hate this life suck of a show), my favorite pretty people (if you want an explanation of what “pretty people” means on this blog, click here), and giggly/smiley things (although it depends on the day).
- Likely to blog about the inconsequential goings-on of my days…
- … and occasionally fan meta. Remember when I just had a lot of feelings about Bruce Banner?
- Friendly on the internet, horrible with new people irl.
- Planning an anarchic feminist commune.
- Fairly happy and well-adjusted most days, so that’s nice.
Welcome to my blog, LET’S BE FRIENDS.
*Unless you’re fighting with me to call me out on something. I’m not perfect and not being an asshole is a constant learning process, so I welcome and encourage call outs. Please tell me if I’m wrong, overstepping, overlooking, ignoring, or ignorant.
IF YOU WANT ME TO TAG ANYTHING ELSE FOR ANY REASON, PLEASE LET ME KNOW, AND TELL ME IF I’M LAPSING ON TAGS YOU WANT.